Wednesday 29 October 2014

A Bunch of Flowers


It was grey and gloomy all day today but the temperatures are more like the run up to the May Open Houses. I keep feeling I should be planting flowers rather than preparing for winter and Christmas so here's a bunch of flowers to enjoy.

The first three are my photographs. I've always loved foxgloves and I love the bee on the lavender but my favourite is the picture of the hydrangeas, a plant my husband hates (old lady flowers, apparently) but my late grandmother's favourite. The sunflower is one of Ruth's mirrors, a new piece I'm really looking forward to seeing, and the picture at the bottom is Leonor's bluebells. I love the intensity of the blue glass and the bubbles in the water. And, of course, they are bluebells...
















No comments:

Post a Comment