Friday 7 November 2014

Yikes! Three weeks to go...


The flyers arrived last week and the brochures arrived yesterday so that's always the reminder that the Open Houses aren't far away.

As always, it's complete chaos from now until we start as I try to finish too many things in too little time in addition to tidying the house (always a challenge with three children and three cats). I have learnt over the years not to get too stressed about what I can't possibly finish in time but it'll be another two weeks before I put unfinished things away until the next Open House. So today, rather sensibly, I decided to cut out some more tops. I do prefer more lightweight fabrics but I do use some baby cords for winter and many of the dress and top styles I have created can be worn with layers underneath in the winter.


















No comments:

Post a Comment