Friday 28 November 2014

Private View


I've been a bit slack writing this blog over the last couple of weeks - trying to get everything finished and set up has taken a lot of time and brain space.

We had our Private View tonight which, as always, was great fun. A good excuse to meet up with people. It was lovely to have such fantastic feedback on how the house is looking. If you were one of those who came along, thank you for making the effort to spend the evening with us.

No pictures for this entry as I have to rely on my phone taking pictures for immediate posting - I've never had a digital camera as I love the anticipation of waiting for a film to be developed - and it doesn't like taking pictures after dark. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow morning and post again then.

Just about washed all the wine glasses and got the recycling ready for tomorrow so off to bed now. If you're in the area, please visit us tomorrow and maybe also call in to the last Kitty in the City fundraising fair before Christmas - just round the corner from us at St Philips Church in Richardson Road, Hove.

No comments:

Post a Comment