Sunday 1 November 2020

The Morning After the Night Before

 


What better way to clear the head after the shambolic ramblings of the buffoon and the announcement of lockdown part 2 than a walk along the stormy shore.

I'm really pleased to say that I've already heard back from most of my guest artists and they are happy to join me in going ahead with what we can. It would be fantastic if everyone could spread the word, not just for my open house, but for all independent artists and makers who are struggling to make sense of the year. Just imagine what we're going to create next year with all this turbulence and uncertainty to get out of our systems.

The first of my artists begin delivering their work tomorrow so I'm going to start off with some of my own works. These are photographs taken early in the first lockdown and are available as a 15" by 10" image mounted and framed in black for £65 or as an unframed a4 image in an a3 mount for £20. Please email me at Bluebellwouldopenhouse@gmail.com to buy or for further information. 


Towards the Light by Bluebell Roebuck 



Flying by Bluebell Roebuck




No comments:

Post a Comment