Saturday 20 September 2014

10 weeks to go!


Amid this gorgeous sunny weather, believe it or not, just 10 weeks to go until the start of the Brighton Christmas Open Houses. I've got all my guest artists signed up (Del Thorpe, Alexis Rayner, Vicky Scott, Margaret McGregor Betts, Ruth Mullan, Leonor Berdichevsky, Mark Charlton and Helen Chong), now I've just to get on with making my own stuff.

I've been taking advantage of the late summer sun and spent the week painting silk in the garden to make into scarves. The knitting will have to wait until cooler days.

Keep checking back as I'm aiming to post every few days with plenty of examples of work by all of us showing at Christmas. In the meantime, here's one of my favourite photos - Brighton Beach in Winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment